In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings> Network & Internet> Airplane mode. This problem can occur if there are no Bluetooth drivers installed or if the drivers are corrupted.
How do I recover Bluetooth in Windows 10?
Here’s how to turn Bluetooth on or off in Windows 10:
- Select the Start button, then select Settings> Devices> Bluetooth and other devices.
- Select the Bluetooth switch to turn it on or off as desired.
How do I fix missing Bluetooth in Windows 10?
Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10
- Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services. msc and press OK.
- Now, find the Bluetooth support service and start it.
- Double-click on the Bluetooth Support Service to set the startup type to Automatic.
Why has Bluetooth disappeared from my computer?
Bluetooth disappears in your system settings mainly due to Problems in the integration of Bluetooth software / frameworks. or due to a problem with the hardware itself. There may also be other situations where Bluetooth disappears from Settings due to faulty drivers, conflicting apps, etc.
Why has my Bluetooth suddenly disappeared in Windows 10?
Check if your device has a Bluetooth hardware switch. It was also noted that when the Bluetooth toggle is missing in Settings> Network & Internet> Airplane mode, installed drivers may be corrupted. Uninstall the current driver, then restart your computer.
How do I install Bluetooth drivers in Windows 10?
To install a Bluetooth driver manually with Windows Update, follow these steps:
- Open configuration.
- Click Update & Security.
- Click Windows Update.
- Click the Check for Updates button (if applicable).
- Click the View Optional Updates option. …
- Click on the Driver Updates tab.
- Select the driver you want to update.
How do I fix the disappearance of my Bluetooth?
This is how you can do it:
- Press Windows Key + S on your keyboard.
- Type “Settings” (without quotes), then press Enter.
- Go to the left panel menu and then select Troubleshoot.
- In the right pane, click Bluetooth.
- Click Run the troubleshooter.
- Wait for the tool to complete the repair of Bluetooth issues.
Why is there no Bluetooth in Device Manager?
The lack of bluetooth problem is probably caused by driver issues. To fix the problem, you can try updating the bluetooth driver. … Way 2 – Automatically: If you don’t have the time, patience, or computer skills to update your drivers manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
How do I reset my Bluetooth on my laptop?
Windows 10 (Creators Update and later)
- Click ‘Start’
- Click on the cogwheel icon ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Devices’. …
- On the right of this window, click on ‘More Bluetooth options’. …
- On the ‘Options’ tab, check the box next to ‘Show Bluetooth icon in notification area’
- Click ‘OK’ and restart Windows.
How can I install Bluetooth on my PC?
On your PC, select Start > Settings> Devices> Bluetooth and other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device> Bluetooth. Choose your device and follow any additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
Why does my Bluetooth suddenly stop working?
Reasons why Bluetooth is not working when trying to pair your devices include proximity between devices, device compatibility, interference from various sources such as WiFi or radio spectrum signals, low battery, or simply because it is not available.