You can’t use AirDrop to send video from iPhone to Android (AirDrop only works between Apple devices), but one of these methods should work just as well. Visit the Business Insider home page for more stories.
How do I share between iPhone and Android?
Method 6: share files from Android to iPhone using the Shareit app
- Download the Shareit app and install it on Android and iPhone devices. …
- You can send and receive files using this application. …
- On the Android device, press the “Submit” button. …
- Now select the files you want to transfer from Android to your iPhone.
Can you drop photos from iPhone to Android?
The easiest way to transfer your photos is to copy-paste them from iPhone’s default photo directory to Android’s image folder. You will need a PC and USB cables for your iPhone and Android phones for this method. Make sure you have installed the device drivers for both phones so that they will be detected.
Can I send files from AirDrop to Android?
Send / Receive Files with AirDrop for Android / Close Share
With both users having Nearby Share enabled and configured, you can now easily receive and send files, links, videos, and photos to people who are nearby. So both must have the share nearby characteristic on your Android devices.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
This will automatically activate the access point on your Android device. Now go to iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot requested by the Android device. Open the file transfer app On iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab on the Choose Files screen, and tap the Send button at the bottom.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth?
Install the free Bump app on both devices to share files over a Bluetooth connection.
- Launch the Bump app on both devices.
- Touch the category button for the type of file you want to transfer from the sender’s phone. …
- Touch the specific file you want to transfer from the list of files available on the sender’s phone.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to Android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled in Settings> Messages. If so, and the photos have not yet shipped, contact your provider.
How do I transfer photos and contacts from iPhone to Android?
How to Transfer Contacts from iOS to Android Using iCloud
- On your iOS device, go to Settings.
- Touch your profile.
- Tap iCloud.
- Make sure Contacts is turned on.
- Scroll down to iCloud Backup and tap on it.
- Tap Back up now and wait for the backup to complete.
How can I transfer data from iPhone to Android without computer?
Here is the trick:
- Step 1: create a Google account. Go to the home page of Google, here you will find an option or section “create account”. …
- Step 2: add a Google account to your iPhone. …
- Step 3: Synchronization of your data with the Google account. …
- Step 4: Finally, log into your Android device with the same Google account.
How do I send videos from iPhone to Android?
The Send Anywhere app makes it easy to share videos (and other files) from iPhone to Android. Just install the free app, let it access your media library, and then find the video you want to send. Tap the circle to the left of the video to select it and then hit send.
How do I get AirDrop on my Android?
You can swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the “Gear” icon, or find the Settings app in your app drawer after swiping up on the home screen. From there, tap on the “Google” option. Go to Device Connections > Share close. Flip the switch at the top of the screen to enable Nearby Share (if it isn’t already).