How do I download XAMPP for Windows 10?
XAMPP server installation process
- To download the XAMPP server, visit the “Apache Friends” website in your web browser.
- Click on “XAMPP for Windows”. …
- Double click the downloaded file to start the XAMPP installer.
- The “Settings” window will appear on the screen.
Where should I install XAMPP?
Choose the root directory path to configure the htdocs folder for our applications. For example, ‘C: xampp’. Click the Allow access button to allow the XAMPP modules from the Windows firewall. After the installation process, click the Finish button in the XAMPP setup wizard.
How to install and configure XAMPP?
- Step 1: download. …
- Step 2: Run the .exe file. …
- Step 3: Disable any antivirus software. …
- Step 4: Disable UAC. …
- Step 5: Launch the setup wizard. …
- Step 6: Choose your software components. …
- Step 7: choose the installation directory. …
- Step 8: Start the installation process.
Is XAMPP safe for Windows 10?
It is safe to install XAMPP on your local machine. You are usually connected to the internet through a router, so your current installation cannot be accessed.
How do I start xampp in Windows 10?
How to install XAMPP on Windows 10: a detailed tutorial
- Step 1: Download and install XAMPP. …
- Step 2: Run the installer to install XAMPP. …
- Step 3: select your XAMPP installation language. …
- Step 4: XAMPP is now installed on Windows, run it.
Do I need to install XAMPP on drive C?
A.- The only time it would matter in which drive you installed XAMPP is if it is a removable drive. So if D: is a ‘normal’ hard drive partition, it should be fine.
How do I start the XAMPP control panel?
Open the XAMPP Control Panel. If you don’t have a desktop or quick launch icon, go to Start> All Programs> XAMPP> XAMPP Control Panel. Click the Start button next to Apache. Note: DO NOT check the Service checkboxes on the far left.
How do I open XAMPP in the browser?
First you need to start XAMPP. So go to the drive where you install the XAMPP server. Usually it installs on C drive. So, go to C: xampp .
- Lanch xampp-control.exe (you will find it in the XAMPP folder)
- Start Apache and MySql.
- Open the browser in private (incognito).
- Write as URL: localhost.
How to start Xampp after installation?
Go to the location where you installed XAMPP (usually C: Program Filesxampp) and double-click XAMPP Control Panel (xampp-control.exe). This will bring you the following screen. Click the Start buttons next to Apache and MySQL to start them. Once open, you will see the XAMPP icon on the right of the taskbar.
What is the url of xampp?
In the basic XAMPP configuration, phpMyAdmin can only be accessed from the same host that XAMPP is running on, in http://127.0.0.1 or http: // localhost. To enable remote access to phpMyAdmin, follow these steps: Edit the apacheconfextrahttpd-xampp. conf in your XAMPP installation directory.